My research interests revolve around:
with applications in:
- Bayesian inference & Markov models
- Sparse (off-the-grid) analysis
- Time-frequency transforms properties
- Fluorescence and tomographic diffractive microscopy
- Remote sensing images
- Physiological signals
- Astronomical images
- Medical images
Im am also involved in:
- (2018 - 2022) Somar Karheily: sEMG time frequency features for hand movement classification [url]
- (2019 - 2022) Asemare Mengistie Taddese:
High-resolution tomographic diffractive microscopy: sample scanning optimization and 3-D quantitative polarimetric imaging [url]
- (2020 - ongoing) Sonia Ouali: Statistical image processing in optical microscopy [url], in collaboration with the LVBE.
- (2022 - ongoing) Kodzo Egbetowonya: Statistical estimation of cloud top height through active and infrared measure, in collaboration with the LMD.
- (2022 - ongoing) Simon Schabat: Automated cytogenetic analysis for telomere quantification
telomeres and associated aberrations, together with Cell Environment.